Thursday, August 20, 2009

MEDIAFIRE

MediaFire hosts and shares files. It looks to me like it works a bit like a storage shed except it is free and you don't have to leave your home. It states that it is a very secure way to store and send files. I hope it is safe. I don't know if I would put anything really important on there. This is yet another interesting type of technology I have learnt and good to know it is there. You could probably keep your students files on there, maybe send them to your home computer to do work on the weekend or at night. If you can do this, this is maybe when I would use this. Students could store their files of their schooling from K-12. This would model the personal learning space model.
Source: Aldred, 2007.


http://www.mediafire.com/?sm0ncec0cfy

No comments:

Post a Comment