Thursday, August 20, 2009

SLIDE SHARE

Slide share to me is a lot like movie maker. I am starting to see a lot of similarities in some of the technologies. I think movie maker is easier, however I think that if I were to spend a lot more time and I intend to, exploring into this particular website. I believe that by having knowledge of a diverse range of technology information you will able to create the perfect lesson for each individual and learning style, guide and be supportive of all. I have taken a power point and incorporatied it onto slideshare. You can also add voicethread to slide share.



Digital Literacy Power Point
View more presentations from tannys.
">

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Slide Share is a great teacher-centred delivery technology as once you are a member of the site, you can download other teacher's PPTs that are of use to your curriculum area. It is also a great collaborative tool in the sense that you don't have to spend hours making up that special PPT-you are able to utilise other teacher's shows that they have uploaded and mould it to your needs.

    Cheers

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete