Thursday, August 13, 2009

Active Learning

I am very greatfull to Scott for spending time with us on the Gladstone Campus. This is what active learning is all about. We had a hands on learning experience with regards to this course. Questions were answered, personal one on one time was spent with us and by the end of the day it everything became a lot clearer. I have come from a fear of this course to excitement as I am now more confident. In actual fact, the very next day I created a new blog for another assignment and have learnt even more. I could say that I feel quite confident with blogs now.

I scored a 9 for visual in my Learning Style quizz. I will be sure to include all learning styles within my classroom, and keep in mind that not all learners need the visual stimulation that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment